Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Seller Spotlight

Welcome to the first Seller Spotlight! This week, Julie of Julie Magers Soulen Photography shares a bit about herself and her successful career.

Living in a remote Colorado off-grid home powered by solar energy and surrounded by acres of pine forest allows me to immerse myself in nature. Living so close to nature's rhythms becomes a way of life. I have always been an outdoors type. As a child I was outside more than inside, exploring the leafy deciduous woods of Ohio near my home. I always felt at home with nature, poking around being curious about the natural world.

The most important thing I want to give people with my photography is inspiration. I would love for people to be inspired, awed, happy, contemplative, or just plain moved by my images. I consider photography an art form and as such it should evoke emotion.

My photography was featured for over eight years on DenverPost.com in "The Colorado Journal". I have also been featured twice on the Daily Ray of Hope published by the Sierra Club. My work has been published in the "
2009 Paws for Charity Art Book" and "She's a Rainbow Photography Book."

?ui=2&view=att&th=124979db7767be07&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_124979db7767be07&zw


                                                                                                                        Cheers!
                                                                                                                             Julie


1000 Markets Gallery
Etsy Gallery
Facebook

Here are a few of her amazing photos!


Bird Photo -FREE SHIPPING -Hummingbird Repose -5x7 Photograph
Colorado Western Landscape Photo-Home on the Range-8x10 Photograph-FREE SHIPPING
Dog Porch Photo -FREE SHIPPING -Golden Bliss -8X10 Photograph


Thanks Julie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my work in your first Spotlight! I am honored!

Cheers!
Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography