Saturday, October 2, 2010

Oh, Sore Bones. And new Items!

So, I spent most of my day yesterday building. That's right, I'm a powertool gal. I was helping out a local Mesa theatre company who was just getting up on their feet after their theatre building got shut down. They recently started back up with a show in the corner of a store, with no fancy lights, microphones, or stage! And it was good! So, anyway, for their next show, they needed a stage and a set. My sister and I went down to the store with some friends who work with the threatre company and we started to build them a stage. It was long and hard, but totally worth it. The show will be great!

New items?!? Yes indeed! I started a new line of satin flowers and bobby pins. I love how they shimmer and shine. My autumn fabric palette consists of gold, teal, deep purple, silvery purple, and brown. I don't have them all up on Etsy yet, but I do have a few!






And a headband!




Let me know what you think!

No comments: